Friday, January 24, 2014

true

I am afraid of snake
I am afraid of dog
I love my self only
I want to be famous
I want  people  to like me
I always show myself as a good person
I don’t care about any one
It is true
I am selfish person
Even I scared from everything in this world except ALLAH
I never love any one
I am a jealous person
You are going in the way of shaitain/evil
Come back “Tariq” accept the truth
I ensure you
You will never become a happy person
IF you don’t change your way
Written by tariq
 
Who want to become a Happy Person
Every one wants to become A happy person
So be Patient in Trouble
Also Thanks To ALLAH in Trouble
Don’t mess with any one
Don’t fight with any one
Even they are abusing you
Try to ignore and forgive them
Whenever you are sad/ upset
Whenever anyone deceive you
You must pray to ALLAH for Him/Her
ALLAH give them What my enemy wants
Don’t think negative
Don’t hate any one even they are enemy
Never bag from any one
If you want anything
Request to ALLAH
Ask To ALLAH
Bag to ALLAH
Your problem will be solved
But you must wait for good time
Then you will see
You became a happy person

No comments:
Write comments
© 2014 Poetry. Designed by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.