Thursday, January 30, 2014

2 poetry for muslim part 1 and 2



I tell my self to be a musilm
but insiner voice tell me
"tariq" you are only muslim by name
because some one insulted my sweet Nabi [Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam]
you did not even touch  that person who insulted my sweet Nabi [Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam]
than you still say you are the muslim




\
 
 O My dear ALLAH Give me Power
Give me chance give me every thing what i need
Please give me love of my last prophet [Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam]
give me alot of craziest love
i will not care my life and death
i want to kill and cut their neck who insult my Nabi[Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam]
i want to cut every part of the body of that person who insult my Nabi[Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam]
i have one wish in my heart
only one time give the chance to "TARIQ"
i want to scarifice my life for lovely muhammad , 
i want to scarifice my life for proud of muhammad
i want to scarifice my life for protect muhammad , 
i want to scarifice my life for respect muhammad , 
AMEEN SUMA AMEEN 




 Asslam o alaikum brothers and sisters
kuch galat likha ho toh ALLAH maaf kare ameen

afsoos hum log ab tak jahil hi hai kabhi socha hai apna mulk ko tabah kar rahe hai ager himat hai jaoo ja kar us mulk mein us shaks ko maroo jis ney ghustakhi ki woh hum karte nehi aur ishq ka dawa karne ka liye dhekwa karne k liye apne mulk ki dukano banko van gariya wagra ko aag laga rahe hai
ishq ka dawa karte hai magar pata nehi ishq naam kisi sey kuch lena nehi dena hai ishq mein kisi ko jalana tabah karna nehi balkey muhabbat se jeeto dilo ko
jaha tak rahi baat un logo jinho ney gushtakhi ki  agar unhey mar nehi sakte toh dua karoo ALLAH sey ka itni takat dai un logo ko hum apne hatho se mar sake  dua mein bohat takat hai ager sacha dil se dua karoo zarror puri ho jaye gi

No comments:
Write comments
© 2014 Poetry. Designed by Bloggertheme9
Powered by Blogger.